The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has introduced the process of revalidation for Nurses and Midwives which will undoubtedly improve professionalism and public protection . The revalidation process expects you to display your wide scope of experience, knowledge and accomplishments through a series of code requirements provided by the NMC which you must comply with. To complete your revalidation you will need the following supportive evidence:
- 450 practice hours, over the three years prior to the renewal of your registration
- 35 hours of continuing professional development which must be relevant to your practice as a nurse, 20 hours must be through participatory learning.
- Five written reflective accounts
- Five pieces of practice-related feedback
- Reflective discussion – completed with an NMC registered nurse
- Health and character declaration, declaring if you have been convicted of any criminal offence or issued with a formal caution
- Form signed by a confirmer
- Professional indemnity arrangement
We are a nursing agency run and managed by Registered nurses, so we are best placed to support and guide you through the revalidation journey. Our appraisers are NMC-registrants who will also complete your reflective discussions with you. Nurse advisers are always on hand to guide you on the revalidation requirements. This service is free to all nurses who are registered with Nurselink ltd. A small fee applies if you are not registered with us. We provide support with the following :
- Completing reflective discussions
- Completing all forms & confirmation by our Clinical Lead Nurse
To book your session, email the Clinical Lead Nurse at : email@example.com .
For further information on Revalidation, please visit the NMC website links below: NM
http://revalidation.nmc.org.uk/ NMC Templates